This beautifully illustrated map & guide, has detailed information of Massachusetts and Rhodes Island's coastal beacons.
Features a history and description of each lighthouse as well as directions to each light (or the best viewing spots), on the reverse side of the map. Also listed are lighthouse & maritime museums and a directory of lighthouse cruises and island ferries. A great resource for your next Massachusetts lighthouse excursion or as a memory of your adventures!
- Detailed shaded relief map
- Locations of all 100+ standing & "lost" lighthouses in Massachusetts & Rhode Island
- 30 original watercolor illustrations History & description of each standing lighthouse
- Directions to view each standing light
- Locations & directory of Maritime Museums
- Directory of Lighthouse Cruises & Island Ferries
- True Tales of lighthouse
Approx 24"x36"" flat, folded to 4" x 9"