Features a history and description of each lighthouse as well as directions to each light (or the best viewing spots), on the reverse side of the map. Also listed are lighthouse & maritime museums and a directory of lighthouse cruises and island ferries. A great resource for your next Maine lighthouse excursion or as a memory of your adventures!
Approx. 36" x 24" flat, comes folded: 4" x 9"
- Detailed shaded relief map of the Maine coast, with new cartography
- 35 original watercolor illustrations
- Locations of all 85 standing and "lost" lighthouses in Maine, coastal New Hampshire & nearby New Brunswick
- History & description of each lighthouse
- Directions to view each standing light
- Locations & directory of 38 Lighthouse & Maritime Museums
- Directory of 65 Lighthouse Cruises & Island Ferries
- True Tales of Maine lighthouses